Size: 24” x 36”
The busy fishing harbour of Steveston was home to many canneries, standing tightly next to one another along the waterfront. All are now closed, but are still used as gear-storage facilities for the fleet, or as a museum. Here, the Paramount net loft is shown more or less as it is today. The Paramount Cannery was built by the Nelson Brothers Fishery after they closed their Great West Cannery in 1956.
Taxes, framing and shipping extra.