Size: 20” x 30”
Bathed in moonlight the historic tug “Ivanhoe”, built in 1907 by Wallace Shipyards, (originally located at the foot of Lonsdale Avenue in North Vancouver) tows a log raft into Vancouver Harbour. Passing the Moodyville Mill which is approximately in the position of the current Neptune Terminals in North Vancouver, she meets a lumber schooner loaded with fine cut timber being towed seaward. Sometimes at night in a busy harbour ship captains find themselves at CLOSE QUARTERS.
Taxes, framing and shipping extra.